Digital Fundraiser – Specialist Fundraising Agency – London – £35k-£50k
A world leader in DRTV and digital fundraising, this boutique fundraising agency seeks a Digital Fundraiser who is looking for a strategic role.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to work across a range of high-profile charity clients on digitally led integrated campaigns – both ATL (including TV) and BTL.
- Planning experience isn’t essential – you can learn as you earn
- Digital fundraising experience is crucial however
- Enjoy flexible working hours, a lot of fun, generous holidays and long-weekenders (one Friday off work each month)
- This can be a predominant work from home role too if that’s a preference
These exceptional, forward-thinking ‘direct-marketing fundraisers’ help charities find new donors through direct response television and digital video. TV ads and digital film are its core output, alongside other digital and social channels.
The agency works with 30+ NGOs and iNGOs – the large and not so large – in more than 25 countries, covering a wide range of causes from animal to development to medical alongside a handful of commercial clients too.
The agency has a big heart and builds great relationships with its clients. Highly principled, the people there really care about the causes they represent. Now they are looking for a like-minded Digital Fundraiser to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you’ll be responsible for delivering the agency’s digital vision to be sector leaders in digital video fundraising in social media channels. You’ll use your digital expertise to help their clients develop and grow their digital programmes and optimise campaigns.
You’ll become a vital part of the agency’s newly formed digital fundraising team and build strong relationships with clients and across every area of the agency, especially producers, media and their creative department.
You’ll need plenty of digital and fundraising experience and preferably a track record in digital creative development and digital media analysis optimisation.
What you will do
- Advising on campaign planning, developing and optimisation programmes
- Planning input for developing video in retention journeys (thank you / feedback films, cash / legacy appeals, email journeys etc)
With producers (account handlers)
- Coordinating and leading on digital catch-ups with UK producers to plan and grow their digital programmes
- Recommending ways to optimise DRTV and social digital journeys
- Supporting producers on planning kick offs and creative brief development
- Supporting analysis of results, benchmarking and optimisation
What experience would help?
- Digital fundraising experience – ideally social media fundraising
- Agency experience – below the line/direct response fundraising
- Charity digital experience – individual giving digital fundraising
Salary and benefits
£35-50k depending on experience. You’ll also enjoy flexible working hours, very generous holidays including the much-loved long weekends (one Friday off per month) and lots of team socials that endeavour to respect your life outside work.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.