Location: Hybrid (Milton Keynes/Bedford)
Inbox Recruitment is seeking an experienced mid-level PHP developer to join a growing performance marketing and digital media agency with exciting plans for growth due to an increased demand for their products and services globally, so a perfect time to join the team!
They are a leader in the field where the focus is on the staff working smart and technology does the heavy lifting to deliver results for the company and its clients.
You will be developing and improving user-facing web applications and in-house reporting and management platforms. This role will require your assistance in all stages of the development process from design to post-deployment, seeing immediate results.
- Develop large scale web applications for desktop and mobile
- Write front-end and back-end code and design databases
- Actively participate in the development process, from design to deployment and support
- Contribute to our in-house monitoring and reporting platforms
- Proactively seek to optimise our applications and web pages, improving bottlenecks and performance
- Review data and logs to debug problems and improve user experience
- Integrating our systems with third party API’s
- Support in house teams with MySQL report generation and tech solutions
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum five years professional experience as PHP web developer
- Strong Object-Oriented PHP 5 and 7
- Unit Testing ORM
- Strong MySQL & Database design
- Complex queries
- Optimising queries
- Confidence in using the *nix console environment
This is an urgent role so please apply now for an immediate response!
Key words: PHP Developer, Web Developer, MySQL, front-end developer, back-end developer, web applications, web development, Symfony, CodeIgniter