This multi-branched, multi-award winning estate agency in Wokingham is looking for an energetic Valuer.
They have recently gone through some extremely positive changes which is further strengthening their position in the market. Career progression is paramount, as is delivering a high-level of customer service and being a team player.
Whilst they are a boutique independent, they go toe-to-toe with the big corporates.
So if you want to further your career in property, at an employer who will progressively challenge you and provide you with growth opportunities, then apply away.
If you are someone who has a proven track record of generating and successfully valuing properties in sales, then you are off to a good start. Whilst that experience is required, so is the culture fit.
If you have high expectations of yourself, you are going to flourish. Whether that's customer service, how you conduct yourself, how you seek opportunities and challenges, how you want to develop both professionally and personally; it will all work in your favour as you will be joining a company that is here to support you.
You know what it takes:
- Generate and win new instructions to increase the market share
- Value properties honestly
- Keep up to date with market changes and update Buyers, Vendors and the Team accordingly
- Liaise with management to keep them up to date
- Manage your pipeline, and data on the CRM accurately
- Deliver a high level of service internally and externally
- Full UK driver's license and your own car
- Proven track record in winning instructions
- Can commute to Wokingham
- £25k+ basic and £50k+ OTE (negotiable)
- Fuel allowance
- Parking permit
- Mon - Fri 8.30am - 6pm, and 1 in 3 Sats 8.45am - 4pm
- 20 days + bank holidays
- Industry-recognised qualification support
Please Note: Mavrec Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Mavrec Recruitment processing and storing your data only for the purposes of your job search. You may instruct Mavrec Recruitment to delete your data anytime you please.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency and do not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race; religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation