Media Sales Executive, Cambridge
This role is perfect for someone looking to step into sales, who is outgoing, confident and driven to work for a very busy, fast paced, exciting company!
We are currently seeking a Media Sales Executive for one of Cambridge’s top media agencies to be working specifically on recruitment advertising, selling job ads across their client’s job boards/recruitment sections in magazines.
The salary on offer is up to £25,000 based on experience, however, they have a very realistic OTE that would be circa an additional £6-8k bringing the total package up to a very generous £33,000!!
The Role – Media Sales Executive
Key Objectives are to develop and grow advertising revenues to achieve financial targets, including:
- Selling advertising across both digital, print and web recruitment advertising revenues
- Developing revenues through a mixture of telesales and face 2 face meetings with new and existing clients
- Researching and targeting new business account as well as generating strategies to develop existing clients.
About You – Media Sales Executive
The desirable candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good eye and attention to detail
- Highly organised and excellent time management
- Experience working in a media agency or recruitment industry is desirable but not essential
Full training will be provided for this position, so if you feel you have the attributes to fit this role then please do not hesitate and apply today!
This is a great chance to join a growing, Cambridge-based company with a fantastic suite of services and media options. Due to their location this role is commutable from St Ives, Huntingdon, Norwich, Cambridge, Royston, Ely, Newmarket, Bedford and St Neots.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.