Marketing Manager – Margate, UK. Up to £30K DOE
This passionate and innovative agency specialises in stop-motion animation and are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their fantastic team. They’re a team of ambitious animators, storytellers, technicians and model-makers. They combine hand-crafted, traditional animation techniques with the latest digital technologies and software to create award-winning animated content.
They’re looking for a Marketing Manager to efficiently craft stories, distil complex technical info into consumable content, whilst also moving across different projects, working with different departments and leading initiatives that boost the agencies brand reputation and lead generation.
As Marketing Manager you’ll practically apply a combination of performance media, content development, campaign management, lead generation and email marketing skills to grow the company’s clients and agency awareness. You will also be able to demonstrate your impact through ROI/ROAS, data analytics and volume of quality leads.
Every day is different and you’ll be working by the seaside in Margate, where significant culture-led regeneration has made this town a bonafide artistic hub.
This Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
• Plan, organise and implement content strategy across channels. New and creative growth strategies.
• Design, Build and maintain social media presence, adapting content to suit different channels.
• Digital Marketing, SEO and Google AdWords campaign management
• Generate new leads and qualify opportunities for our new business team.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Identify trends and insights, optimising spend and performance based on the insights.
The Marketing Manager will have:
• Prior experience in B2B Digital Marketing, building and exciting digital marketing strategies.
• A firm understanding of B2B lead generation and lead nurturing processes.
• Experience writing a content strategy and implementing it.
• Expert knowledge of social media channels, formats that work for individual channels and devices.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and ideally Premiere Pro
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, social channel metrics, email campaign monitoring and paid spend for channels
• A working and up-to-date knowledge of SEO best practices
• A can-do attitude to deliver results and collaborate with different teams
• Quality control for all output across all channels, web and email
Please also look at www.air-recruitment.com