This job is archived
Want to work for a small, dynamic, integrated marketing agency; where we believe hard work, gets reward?
We have been trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Lamborghini to name a few. As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality is key.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Olney, MK46 4BA
Job type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40k dependent on experience (plus bonus structure)
- Development and implementation of agreed strategies; supporting client’s business objectives
- Management of projects from concept through to delivery, always working to best-practice
- Excellent understanding of digital platforms, with proven track record
- Believes on professional personal development
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge
- Supporting team members and managing third party suppliers
- New business support from finding an opportunity, developing the tender, contributing to the creative process and presenting
- At least four years’ experience within the marketing
- Excellent knowledge of website platforms, user experience, content management systems, SEO and PPC/AdWords strategies
- Strong experience of CRM with marketing providers, such as HubSpot
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An excellent understanding of the digital industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels, with excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to think laterally and be open-minded
- Pride in your work, happy personality, and being accountable
This role is for someone who enjoys a ‘can do’ approach, and has a passion for both digital marketing and professional self-development.
Do you have a positive outlook, take pride in your work, love diversity and have the potential to run the agency in the future? Then you could be just what they need!
You must live within a 45-minute commute of MK46 4BA for a suitable work/life balance.
NO AGENCIES THANK YOU
Ref: 104 492