£55,000 – £65,000 • yearly
MARKETING MANAGER | LONDON - PART TIME
Ready to shape the global future of the Gemba and Turnstile brands, market leaders in the fast paced, dynamic world of sport and entertainment? We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team in London.
You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to promote the brands, services, and products of Gemba and Turnstile .
You will help us raise our profile, win new clients and grow our businesses globally.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing plans for Gemba and Turnstile
- Drive Thought Leadership across the Gemba and Turnstile businesses
- Keep abreast of market trends and help formulate ‘house views’
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure cohesive and effective marketing campaigns
- Desk research to synthesise information and draw out the insights relevant to current and prospective clients for Gemba and Turnstile
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of marketing experience, and/or brand management
- Demonstrated experience in managing marketing projects, as well as writing and implementing marketing/brand and plans and strategies
- An understanding of how Agency and Consultancy business models operate (achieved through either Agency or Client experience
- Experience managing digital marketing and social media campaigns
Tenka is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics or similar.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service