Marketing Manager (Creative Agency / Charity), Fully remote – Up to £50k (pro rata) DOE plus benefits (part time / 2 days a week)
We’re on the look-out for a passionate and enthusiastic part-time marketing manager to spearhead this fantastic creative agency’s lead generation and implement their agency marketing strategy to really make an impact. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced marketing manager with creative agency or experience in the charity sector, to lead campaigns that will help shape the agency’s future.
This Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Implementing an holistic marketing strategy that raises their profile and feeds into their lead generation efforts, delivering and engaging prospects as well as driving conversion
- Delivering marketing campaigns which are seamlessly integrated across all our earned, owned and paid channels; managing agency support where needed
- Supporting their business development efforts with new content and communications to all their clients, from those prospects just meeting us, to the clients they’ve known for years
- Managing all their ‘owned’ channels – their website, newsletters and social media, to share our thought leadership and updates in a way that truly engages
- Demonstrating campaign impact – you’ll share performance reports and insights that can inform their future efforts
- Researching opportunities for them to raise awareness and source new prospects
The kind of Marketing Manager we’re looking for:
- You know how to design and deliver marketing strategies from start to finish
- You understand lead generation, and how it can elevate their sales efforts
- You can share your experience using HubSpot to integrate lead generation and marketing automation
- You will roll up your sleeves and take care of all their marketing activities (i.e. updating their website, sending out email campaigns, posting on social channels…)
- You can adjust activities mid-campaign to maximise our impact
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects at the same time
- You can effectively manage others, both internally and outside the agency
- You have great communication skills and the confidence to use them, whether that’s on the phone or writing their content
- You know how to assess whether marketing activities have been effective or not, and can present those insights to us in a meaningful way
- Your attention to detail is exceptional
- You are a people person and enjoy working as part of a small team
Are you the smart, ambitious, career-minded Marketing Manager this fantastic creative agency need right now? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS687.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.