We’re growing at an impressive rate as we continue to broaden and deepen the solutions we provide for our clients. To keep pace, we’re expanding the Growth function with a high performing individual to help create and develop our Marketing strategy and plans, then ensuring these are delivered in a way that adds measurable commercial value to the business.You’ll already be leading a successful Marketing function, using multiple channels to influence and engage the market, and you’ll understand the power of a joined up Commercial function working in unison to deliver maximum impact
What you’ll be doing Strategy
- Iterating, developing and innovating strategies that ..
- ensure we drive positive and relevant brand awareness within our target markets
- create deeper engagement with core audiences
- generate quality, motivated, leads for our Sales teams to nurture and close
- raise the quality of brand experiences across all of our customer touchpoints
- which can also be applied cohesively across our employer brand and internally
- Working with the CMO to add board-level value to the overall business strategy, championing the role Marketing plays in making this happen
- Leading the innovation charge, ensuring the business is benefitting from the latest Marketing technology and trends, making sure we’re ahead of our competitors, and taking a leading position in our field
- Take full ownership for the successful implementation and measurement of all Marketing activities
- Control annual Marketing budget, making representation if further investment is needed
- Lead performance analysis to ensure efficacy of spend
- Work closely with the Sales organisation, ensuring we benefit from an integrated approach to business generation that is a best-in-class example of efficiency and impact
- Inspire, mentor, motivate and guide internal and external resources for exceptional delivery of award-winning work
- Creates a culture of continuous improvement and traction within the Marketing team, and organisation more widely
- Develop team and individual targets that are aligned to company strategy
- Be the lead point of contact for all external partner relationships, including negotiation and results
A bit about you
As with all roles at Clarify having the brains and desire is critical, and you’ll be able to demonstrate excellence as…
- A strategic thinker who has a passion to be continually improving and reaching even greater heights
- A powerful communicator, with strong negotiation, presentation and organisational skills
- A cross-channel marketeer, understanding the importance of brand vs demand and how to achieve the right balance
Decisive, naturally curious and adaptable you’ll be able to articulate solutions at the highest level of an organisation, negotiate, and deliver superb results for the business and your team on a ongoing basis.
Clarify exists to inspire others to change the game. We can only do this with like-minded individuals who care passionately about doing the right thing, being a contributor, a leader, a mentor and in many cases an inspiration.
Nowhere is this culture more evident than in the Clarify Foundation, our charitable cause which gives team members the opportunity to make a contribution beyond the world of business. It’s our way of giving something back that delivers a real and lasting impact on the lives of other people.
As well as local voluntary projects, this includes supporting an international development programme in Uganda, where we send a team of four employees each year to undertake
a range of tasks - just one of the many examples of the spirit and dedication we have to making positive change happen.
Day-to-day we also invest a huge amount in creating the right environment that will bring the best out of our people, helping them really shape the future of business, and themselves.
Continuous improvement, opportunities to grow, autonomy, flexibility and care are all by-words for the Clarify culture - something which has been the driving force for our success since our incorporation in 2003.