Ecommerce Lead, Remote / London – Up to £90k DOE plus benefits
This leading global data and measurement-driven media agency need a new Ecommerce Lead to working with the biggest tech business in the land.
This Ecommerce Lead will be based anywhere in the UK and have responsibility across EMEA. This role has been newly created for an Ecommerce specialist to advise across key pillars of ecomm strategy, including media, content, retail partners and DTC.
Key responsibilities of this Ecommerce Lead role:
- Be the primary EMEA point of contact for ecommerce, internally and externally. Build strong relationships with platform, media and adtech partners, relevant clients and internal stakeholders
- Be a resource to advise agency teams and clients on questions related to ecommerce and retail media
- Interrogate and catalog the opportunities available across the ecommerce landscape, staying on top of the latest offerings in platforms, tech and media
- Communicate updates to relevant stakeholders, helping them understand and navigate the landscape
- Collaborate with internal specialists on channel and data integration
- Mature and scale the agency’s burgeoning ecommerce offering, with a focus on this global tech client
- Represent our ecommerce offering in new business pitches, developing relevant strategies and content to answer each specific brief
- Develop thought leadership pieces and case studies to establish the agency as an expert in the wider industry and for existing clients
The kind of experience we’re looking for in Ecommerce Lead:
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in an ecommerce role which has included overall responsibility for paid media activation - within an omni-channel or pure play business
- Understand the requirements, capabilities, operational mechanisms, and pertinent performance data metrics of major ecommerce channels.
- Exceptional senior stakeholder manager, both internally and externally - able to influence and take people on a journey
- Motivational leader - leading by example while encouraging and coaching juniors
- Great commercial acumen, able to both develop product and consider how to monetise it
- Proven ability to solve complex strategic problems
- Numerical, analytical and outcomes-driven
- Excellent track record of successfully growing online sales performance through effective media, data and tech development
- Able to set and deliver the roadmap to drive both short-term goals and long term strategy
Are you the polished, client-focused, tech-savvy Ecommerce Lead we need? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS677.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.