This job is archived
Client Director (Retail) - £80K to £100K
If you have marketing experience within retail, then this well-established agency would love to chat to you about joining their team of expert marketers. The agency specialises in helping their retail clients grow through effective strategies. They work at the forefront of data driven marketing and have led many clients to innovate new marketing strategies that resulted in increased customer engagement and client growth.
The agency has a great reputation, offers flexible working from London or Manchester mixed with work from home days. They offer great training and development opportunities and an excellent team atmosphere.
Client Director - retail
You will work on a range of varied retail accounts to provide strategy and account management
- Design and manage insights and strategies to a range of retail clients
- Acting as part of your clients marketing teams you will use data and analysis to build compelling tactical and strategic opportunities
- Pro-actively devise, recommend and execute strategies which meet the clients’ objectives ensuring they can achieve high engagement through accurate, engaging and effective marketing
- Manage commercial aspects and the day-to-day delivery for your clients
- Present insight and recommendations at client meetings involving the board directors or owners
- Marketing experience with some client-side experience within the retail sector being essential
- Understanding of data driven marketing, CRM and analytics
- The ability to work in a role that encompasses both strategy and account handling
- Confident presenting and building relationships at board level – happy working as part of the clients’ team.
- Innovative, with an entrepreneurial spirt and passionate about being the best you can
A highly strategic Client Director role which pays between £80L and £100K depending on experience.