Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Graphic Designer, London / Hybrid, £35 – 42K plus bonus and benefits
This innovation-focused company is looking for a creative designer who’s looking for challenge and progression. As an in-house Graphic and UX team, they work on innovation, from user to emerging trends, developing concepts and roadmap strategies; setting the strategic direction for areas of user experience and design.
The team is constantly evolving in-process and output so the team and role are most suited to a designer who loves challenge and progression, and we are always looking at how members evolve and progress in their journey. The collaborative nature of this team means projects are assigned and worked from start to end, you will experience a breadth, depth, and autonomy of work
- Be aware of emerging graphic design trends to be able to apply in future concept design
- Build strong storytelling that can communicate product offering both externally and internally
- Produce compelling and innovative presentations supporting the UX output
- Build project branding that can improve end output
- Work on innovative packaging design from sophisticated to market-ready.
- Work on a mixture of digital and print graphic design
- Be able to communicate graphic direction and output to partners
- Understand the current brand identity and build from it to produce future graphic design direction.
- BA or MA in Graphic Design, 2-3 years of design experience.
- Have a strong portfolio that shows versatility and innovation in graphic design.
- Have a flexible and innovative approach, challenge the status quo
- Be a phenomenal teammate, and work well with others, and have excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of emerging graphic design trends
- Strong eye for design and an understanding of key graphic design areas such as typography and layouts
- Proficiency in Adobe software such as; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Skills in Video editing software would be a bonus.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com for more roles.
London, London, United Kingdom
We are a recruitment consultancy that specialises in finding the best people for agencies. We focus on agency people. This includes account handling, new business, project management, planning and creative people. If you're looking for roles within integrated and digital agencies please get in touch. We understand what each of our clients look for in their employees. We listen to candida...