Account Director, London, Up to £60k + Bonuses Dependent on Experience
We’re looking for an Account Director to join this growing agency. They are a well-established digital marketing transformation agency that is focused on unlocking incremental opportunity and enhancing marketing performance for its clients. They’re relied on for their knowledge by huge tech brands as they produce great results, and they’re looking for an Account Director to join their team.
This great agency has just won two new pieces of business and are on the hunt for a digitally strong Account Director to help overlook digital strategy, delivery, content strategy and performance marketing.
The successful Account Director will be an experienced client liaison who can run the account smoothly and with grace to be able to grow it long term out of build projects into on-going marketing support. You’ll be working alongside key figures such as the Head of Strategy, Business Director, Lead Solutions Architect and Senior Project Manager.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Build strong day to day relationships with Senior Marketing Managers, CEOs, CTOs and CMOs
- Own client briefs – translating and project managing these pieces of work
- Be the go-to person for everything digital and marketing for your clients. You’ll be able to spot opportunities with client businesses for growth
- Lead existing projects (marketing campaigns and website builds etc.)
- Keep clients satisfied, engaged and listened-to
- Lead client status calls and internal status meetings
- Ensure all work is delivered to the brief, on time and within budget
The successful Account Director will also have:
- 5+ years’ previous digital agency experience with at least 2+ years at Account Director level
- Have a good track record and talent for managing senior clients
- Excellent people and relationship building skills are key
- Have experience of working with multi-function teams across SEO, Creative, Paid Search, UX Design, Business Analysis and Solution Architecture.
- Have the drive and passion to get stuck in with every project
- Be well organised and take great pride in attention to detail
This Account Director will be joining a fast-growing agency that always puts it workers first, this Account Director will enjoy benefits such as:
- 25 days holiday
- BBQ and Beer fridges
- Your birthday off
- A car park on site
- A Positive Day to get involved in charity work and a Thinking Day to broaden your horizons
If this sounds like the perfect Account Director role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP056g
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com