This job is archived
Global B2B / Creative / Tech agency seeks Lead UX Specialist for permanent role.
Best described as a ‘digital experience company for business brands’ this B2B tech, creative and design agency.
With a team of 100 split between three cities including London and Chicago, it has an integrated offering that includes strategy, branding, digital, content and more.
The agency boasts an impressive client list, a great culture and operates under a pretty flat structure.
When the agency returns to office working, this will be a hybrid role based in Clerkenwell and from home.
The Lead UX Specialist role
The agency is looking for a permanent Lead UX Specialist.
The agency’s experienced designers play a leading role in shaping their client’s digital experiences from strategic conception, to detailed design of micro interactions, through to optimisation of the end product.
In this role you will report into the Head of Experience and working patterns will vary from servicing multiple clients at once to being engaged full-time for six months on a digital transformational program.
For the most part you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team so you will be comfortable working at pace with an agile mindset. You will need to be able to take the lead on client workshops, engage in customer research, and be the driving force behind the solutions the agency delivers to its clients.
You have extensive experience delivering all core UX deliverables from designing and delivering user research, mapping customer journeys, forming sitemaps, creating wireframes and interactive prototypes.
You need to be comfortable teaching and guiding others how to hone their craft as you will be managing a UX Designer.
The agency research both their clients and their client’s customers to uncover friction points across the customer journey, so you will be planning, running, analysing and reporting on research studies, uncovering behavioural insights to drive brand campaigns, finding friction points in customer relationships and highlighting usability issues on business tools, platforms and services.
The agency is looking for someone who is not afraid to ask why, to ensure they are solving the real problem behind a brief. A Lead Specialist who will be happiest when they are delivering something that not only works for the end customer but changes the perception and success of the brand that created it.
· Plan, script and conduct user research
· Develop experience principles to inform designs
· Formulate experience strategies and creative visions
· Create customer journey maps, user journeys & experience maps
· Create personas, empathy, and relationship maps
· Create site maps, information architecture and taxonomies
· Create sketches & storyboards to visualise UX/UI solutions
· Execute detailed wireframes & build specifications
· Create low and high-fidelity prototypes
· Validate ideas and designs via user testing
· Create concepts for pitches
· B2B experience an advantage, but not essential
· Working within an agile framework
· Managing and delivering design systems
· Designing large scale web platforms, multi-site, multi-language on a CMS
· Delivering custom complex digital products within heavily regulated industries
· Managing teams by supporting and mentoring junior UXers, guiding the team's methodological choices and serving as an advocate for a human-centred approach
Tools required for this role:
· Familiar with the latest design tools: Sketch, Figma, Axure,
· Collaboration tools: mural, miro
· Understanding of web analytics and business metrics
Salary and benefits
The agency also offers a discretionary bonus and a generous benefits package including pension, discounts, volunteering opportunities, monthly social get-togethers and much more.
Lead UX Specialists (ideally with B2B experience), please send us your CV.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.