This job is archived
NetSuite Technical Lead – London, Up to £70K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This communications business is thriving! They now want a NetSuite Technical Lead to work in an energetic team, with open-mindedness and passion. We're looking for people who are agile, full of ideas and want to challenge the norm.
This business implemented NetSuite in January 2018 across the UK group, and have continued to roll this ERP out globally. Implementations are continuing throughout 2021 across Asia and Europe, leading to an increased demand for technical development skills within the Systems Team.
This NetSuite Technical Lead would be the main internal Technical Lead for their development and management of NetSuite – working closely with the functional team, managed services teams, and end users across the group. A key area of development is improving performance in this instance, which this role would lead.
This NetSuite Technical Lead’s responsibilities include:
• Managing and contributing to new development projects to enhance the functionality of NetSuite to business needs - design, develop, test and implementation
• Assist with new integrations – potentially including CRM platforms, Kyriba (Treasury Management System), Accounts Payable Automation platforms
• Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions – and when to customise
• Owning global performance assessment and improvement, working closely with developers in the managed services team
• Investigate and support planned and potential future roll-outs to overseas divisions, supporting their additional requirements
• Owning ad hoc development projects, and assisting with technical experience on functional projects
• Apply best practices and coding standards to new and pre-existing scripts and solutions
• Documenting devised solutions and end-user training
This NetSuite Technical Lead will need:
- A minimum of two years’ technical experience
- Demonstrable experience in all Netsuite script types (e.g. User Event, Suitelet, Map/Reduce)
- Excellent communication skills, tailoring explanations to users’ knowledge
- Experience working with varied end-users
- Demonstrable experience of investigating and improving Netsuite application performance
- Functional understanding of Netsuite core processes (e.g. Order to Cash, Procure to Pay) as well as financial processes
- Strong problem solver – ability to focus on both global and detailed impacts
- Ability to work independently, driving solutions and projects to completion whilst managing timelines
- Experience with configuring and supporting integrations to and from Netsuite
If you’re this NetSuite Technical Lead please get in touch. Please quote AP960l when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com