This job is archived
PR Account Manager, Oxfordshire -
Do you have an impressive track record in PR? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Our client, a leading B2B PR agency, has a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced PR Account Manager to join their team in Oxfordshire.
You will be responsible for providing expert PR and digital skills to a wide range of client accounts within a busy and fast paced agency environment.
As a PR Account Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Forming strong relationships with clients and providing expert PR and digital knowledge
- Managing multiple campaigns daily and being the primary contact for a portfolio of accounts
- Ensuing the full lifecycle of account work is delivered both in a timely manner and to a high quality
- Present strategies and ways to achieve the highest quality results possible for clients, within budget and on time
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role such as digital PR
- An understanding of digital channels such as social media and blog posts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – B2B PR agency experience is preferred
- A strong communicator and excellent organisational skills
- Experience delivering multi-channel campaigns is a bonus
With a competitive salary, great flexible working opportunities, and really strong career progression opportunities, it’s the perfect time to join!
Due to the location of their Oxford based office this role is commutable from Aylesbury, Bletchley, Brackley, Banbury, High Wycombe, Witney, Northampton, and most parts of Oxfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.