Senior Planner, Tunbridge Wells, Kent / Work from Home - Up to £75K DOE plus benefits
This extremely creative agency are looking for a senior planner, equally creative as they are strategic, smart, curious and excited by behavioural and neuro-sciences.
This agency are a strategic creative communications agency, and use the science of emotion to build brands. They believe that in order to make people do something you have to make them feel something. Which is why they use their blend of neuro-behavioural sciences together with emotion-led creativity to create exceptional work that moves people.
This agency share, train, discuss and challenge each other so you’ll be sure to develop whilst there. Work/life balance is led from the top and they offer support to all staff through a 24-hour employee assistance program. They also offer flexible working.
They are looking for a talented Senior Planner to come in, switch things up a bit and be part of the agency’s next era. This is your chance to influence the direction of travel on clients, help build on the great agency foundations to make it brilliant and to be part of an agency team that puts values at the heart of how it operates.
You will help shape the future of our client’s brands both globally, working across a diverse portfolio of sectors, including alcohol, wellness and travel as well as working on a variety of challenging and exciting new business pitches. You’ll understand marketing science and how brands grow, be fluent in brand positioning, campaign development and have experience in applying neuro and behavioral science to their thinking.
As Senior Planner you’ll become a partner with their Creative Department in order to deliver the best work, as well as inspire and develop the agency with your industry and consumer behaviour knowledge and trends.
This Senior Planner’s key responsibilities and experience are:
- At least 10 years of ATL and TTL agency experience - advertising agency and digital agency mix most desired.
- Work with clients to define business/brand goals and develop marketing strategies across traditional and digital channels based on consumer insights, culture and business objectives.
- Understand the key trends that drive consumer behaviour and affect the way that brands communicate – always living at the intersection of brands, culture, and creativity and underpinned by our neuro and behavioural science understanding of the audience.
- Directly manage and lead the strategy output on key clients: problem solving, adopting our neuro-behavioural platform methodology, research, plugging into culture, pushing hard for the best creative work and evaluation of campaign effectiveness.
- Work closely with the client services leads to provide strategic direction in growth activities, define moments in culture for brands to capitalise and continue to build senior client relationships.
- Work extensively with the New Business Director and CEO in order to lead new business opportunities as well as working on live pitches.
- Be a brand ambassador for the agency, speaking at major industry events but also acting as a cultural expert and inspiring the agency as to what is possible.
At this agency it’s as much about what happens outside the office as what happens in it. Their culture is at the heart of their business.
Please quote AP953e when applying for this Senior Planner role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com