Account Manager (Digital), Central London – 35-50k depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join an agency who excel in driving positive change in over 25 countries, focusing on the vital work of inspiring people to take action. As Digital Account Manager you will help deliver digital strategy and vision to sector leaders in digital video fundraising in social media channels. You’ll use your digital expertise to help clients develop and grow their digital programmes and optimise campaigns.
The Digital Account Manager who joins them will be working end-to-end on campaigns from briefing and strategy through to design and execution, followed up with analysis and optimisation. You’ll play a vital role in keeping clients up to date with progress, ensuring work stays on brief and delivered on time to a high specification.
You’ll need plenty of digital experience, know a lot about the world of fundraising and preferably some experience of digital creative development and digital media analysis optimisation.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Digital Account Manager:
- Advising on campaign planning, developing and optimisation programmes with clients.
- Planning input for developing video in retention journeys (thank you/feedback films, cash/legacy appeals, email journeys etc)
- Co-ordinating and leading on digital catch ups with UK Producers to plan and grow their digital programmes
- Recommending ways to optimise digital journeys
- Training internal staff on digital to keep digital front of mind and ensuring knowledge up to date
- Supporting Producers on planning kick offs and creative brief development, providing feedback and amends on digital creative as it goes through the studio.
- Focusing on client development to grow their digital programmes
- Presenting digital creds, developing quotes, 5yr ROI forecasts, writing proposals etc
- Refining internal digital process and asset coding and storage
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Account Manager:
- Project and budget management of multiple projects for clients, able to bring people together to reach goals on time and on budget.
- Someone with the skills and experience to get going straight away
- Client servicing, with a passion for building trusting relationships and developing business
- Good presentation and training skills, you’ll need a clear and confident communication style with fluent English
- Keen eye for detail, for producing accurate reports and researching potential new opportunities
- Someone who shares the agency’s values and has a strong sense of business ethics.
This agency prides itself on ethics-driven work, while extending those values to your working life. A supportive team, respect of work-life balance and generous holidays are among many benefits of working at this dog-friendly agency.
If you think you’re the Digital Account Manager we’re looking for please get in touch quoting ILS003d
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com