This job is archived
Exceptional creative agency with a raft of fabulous purpose-led brands and clients seeks a Marketing Manager to join its fast-growing team.
You could be an existing agency-side Marketing Manager or a client-side Marketing Manager who is keen to switch to agency.
This flourishing, out-of-town agency is really going places. Just three years old and already 25 strong, it delivers outstanding strategic and creative work for a host of exciting ethical brands, particularly in the food and drink sector.
With a focus on communication, digital, design, film and innovation, the team’s mission is to drive positive change and spark a better future.
Now they are looking for a dynamic, passionate Marketing Manager with a similar ethos to join their growing team.
Based near Tunbridge Wells in Kent, the agency is just 35 minutes by train from London Bridge. Hybrid working is offered with up to 3 days per week from home on offer.
The Marketing Manager role
Reporting to the agency Co-Founder, you will be an incredibly important cog in this agency’s wheel. You are a lateral-thinking self-starter, a go-getter, door opener, a ‘make sh*t happen’ maker, a very special creative hustler who can drive the marketing engine of the agency to help attract and nurture new business opportunities.
Entrepreneurial with a strong appetite for growth, you have the ability to connect marketing and business development agendas in a credible, relevant and inspiring way between agency and new business prospects.
Operating in a hybrid role between agency marketing and business development, this role really brings to life the term ‘Manager’. You will be the lynchpin across all agency campaigns, new business pitch opportunities, PR enquiries, events and awards.
You will plan and develop marketing and sales strategies for all agency campaigns, projects and activations, manage and advise on all things new business, and act as the agency’s brand guardian.
This role marries the best of both worlds by being hands on with managing the agency’s brand and marketing output, as well as taking a leading role in helping grow the business.
This is a really key role for a smart, can-do team player who wants to make an impact on the future growth of the agency.
You will start off as a Marketing Manager but there is every opportunity for this position to grow into a Marketing Director role over time.
Key responsibilities, experience and skills
- 3+ years’ experience as a Marketing Manager or in a similar position on the agency or client-side
- Proficient in managing marketing campaigns from concept to completion, including strategies, planning, activation and reporting, with the ability to analyse results and key learnings
- Developing thought leadership content ideas and campaigns that are strategic and new business focused, working closely with internal teams to develop ideas
- Developing monthly content plans to be posted across the agency’s digital touchpoints
- Strong creative and analytical thinking skills
- A meticulous eye for detail and a high level of quality expectation and control
- Passionate about getting others involved, enjoying your role within the agency and having a laugh along the way!
To £50k depending on experience + bonus and a good range of hard and soft benefits.
Ambitious Marketing Managers seeking a dynamic, growing agency environment, please apply as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.