Brand Media Partnerships Executive, Central London £25-35 DOE plus benefits
This event and discovery platform for students are looking for a Brand Media Partnership Executive to help drive growth across the brand side of their business. Their mission is to bring great content to students, the creative solutions team are responsible for building out opportunities with clients whilst also activating events sampling and media campaigns on campus.
Whilst this Brand Media Partnership Executive will be focused around business development and driving revenue, it is also very creative and will be focused on building out creative solution ideas for clients.
The Brand Media Partnership Executive will support the brand partnerships manager across new business development and delivery. You will support the wider brand team across all existing projects and accounts with a view to securing new clients and driving revenue opportunities for the business unit.
- Approach and develop new relationships with brands and agencies
- Create a pipeline of opportunities
- Respond to briefs and develop your own ideas and ways to create better products
- Support the brand partnerships manager across all key accounts
- Work with your line manager to identify upscale opportunities within live accounts
- Aid team with live projects (where necessary)
- Help to write presentations for meetings and content for various internal/external Documents
- Knowledge of student / youth market (ideal but not necessary)
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Good understanding on budgets and how revenue is generated
- Ability to upsell and grow accounts
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation
- Confident communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the Brand Media Partnerships Executive for you, please apply today quoting ILS007
Please also look at www.air-recruitment.com