This job is archived
Social Media Account Director, Cambridge -
Are you an experienced Social Media Account Manager looking for the next step?
Have you got experience working as part of a small agency?
Do you recognise the importance of project management?
Then look no further…
Our client has over 15 years’ experience as a successful creative agency within Cambridgeshire. They bridge together strategy with creative thinking to drive results and are looking for an experienced Social Media Account Director to join their marketing team.
This is an exciting position, where you have the opportunity to take an active role in multiple, high profile social media accounts; and to work with the wider team of social and communication specialists.
They are certainly well respected in their field and have been able to maintain their high standards of work. This is a fantastic time to join them, where they are currently remote but will be offering a hybrid working pattern (2 days at home, 3 days in the office) as well as moving to a new office next month!!
The Role –Social Media Account Director
Reporting directly into Account Management Director, you will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively, leading integrated and project-based advertising (across brand, digital, social media, PR and influencer campaigns)
- Effectively utilise social media to achieve client goals
- Understanding and reporting metrics and identifying social trends
- Supporting senior colleagues when required
- Recognise and promote the importance of project management to agency success
The Requirements –Social Media Account Director
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- At least 5+ years account management experience
- 3+ years agency experience
- Confident and knowledgeable with traditional and new social media platforms
- Ambitious and passionate individual
- Creatively aware
If this all sounds like the right role for you then please do not hesitate and apply today!!
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this is commutable from those based in Royston, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Duxford, Babraham, Linton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Ely, Bury St Edmunds and Bishop’s Stortford to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.