Senior Strategist (Sport, Lifestyle, Entertainment), Central London / Remote – Up to £60k DOE plus benefits
We are looking for a Senior Strategist with outstanding potential to help support this big name agency’s expanding strategy offer, supporting their new business drive and push their creative work forward.
The perfect Senior Strategist will have an inquisitive personality demonstrated by an insatiable curiosity for everything from music to sport, technology to social trends and beyond. Essentially everything that informs and shapes consumer culture.
This will be matched by a Senior Strategist with an analytical approach to problem-solving that manifests itself in a desire to seek out innovative solutions to complex problems.
Their clients need strategies that help guide execution and output, not just lovely PowerPoints, so they need a Senior Strategist comfortable rolling their sleeves up and inspiring teams on how to bring ideas to life and then staying close to and shaping the work all the way through the process.
Reporting into both the Head of Planning and the Global Head of Strategy this Senior Strategist will work across a blue chip client list including the sport, lifestyle and entertainment sectors.
Working alongside senior account handlers & the management team, this Senior Strategist will be responsible for:
- Strategic direction and development of clients & new biz prospects
- Working with the account & creative teams to push creative output and ensure creative that is best in class across the comms ecosystem
A typical day for this Senior Strategist could include but will almost certainly not be limited to:
- Insight gathering
- Market research
- Data analysis
- Developing brand, sponsorship and campaign strategies
- Campaign planning and development
- Creative brief preparation and writing
The ideal Senior Strategist will have:
- A great understanding of emerging technologies and the ways consumers engage in their passions.
- Created brand activation programmes across a range of different channels
- Gained a deep understanding of the commercial imperatives of client businesses
- The ability to identify insights and channel them into inspiring creative briefs
- Demand the highest standards of creative output
- The capability to give colleagues and clients the confidence to take a new approach
- Experience of inspiring and collaborating with both account teams and creatives
The ideal Senior Strategist will have at least five years’ experience in a planning or strategy role, ideally in an agency environment. Experience of strategic work on a major brand sponsorship is desired but not mandatory.
Are you the fantastic Senior Strategist this super cool agency are looking for right now? If you are, please get in touch quoting job reference SS629.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com.