This job is archived
Job Title: Senior Art Director / Designer - Ethical Creative Agency
Location: Central London / Hybrid Working
Salary: Up to £55K per annum depending on experience, plus benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, pension, extra paid holiday for charity work
About the Agency
Exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Art Director / Designer to join an award winning, purpose-led, independent creative agency. They are an integrated ethical creative agency, with their purpose driven and brave work spanning channels including social, digital, and ATL. They work with leading ethical brands and organisations in multiple sectors including FMCG, food, beauty, climate and charity. They have a friendly and supportive culture, with a vision to be the leading ethical advertising agency. Having won accolades including 'Agency of the Year' and 'Best Purpose', this leading purpose led creative agency is committed to creating a better future, through their internal initiatives and the ethical clients they choose to work with. This flexible, agile agency is going from strength to strength, and they are now looking for a passionate and ethically aligned Senior Art Director / Designer to join them on their journey.
About the Senior Art Director / Designer role
The Senior Art Director / Designer will sit in the agile creative team, teaming up with their talented Senior Copywriter and working on a breadth exciting work that has the power to change the world for the better.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Art Director / Designer:
- Develop channel agnostic creative ideas across a variety of clients.
- Collaborate with the senior copywriter, and the broader creative team when necessary.
- Demonstrate a good understanding and working knowledge of creative design and layout, with ability to contribute to design tasks where necessary.
- Create compelling creative decks to explain your ideas in a clear and exciting way.
- Create inclusive work that reflects the diverse society we live in and promote sustainable behaviour amongst audiences where possible.
About You, the Senior Art Director / Designer
You'll be an Art Director first and foremost, with secondary design skills. You'll be looking to join an ethical agency where you can create meaningful work that changes behaviour and helps to create a better world.
Skills and experience needed for the Senior Art Director / Designer role:
- 5+ years' agency experience.
- Experience creating work across a range of channels.
- Experience working on clients across a variety of sectors.
- A moral compass.