Senior Digital Project Manager, Work from Home / London – Up to £65k DOE plus benefits
This digital agency are thriving! They’re looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join their independent digital agency that has a passion for meaningful delivery.
This digital agency have been creating competitive advantage for some of Britain’s best-loved brands for over 30 years. They’ve won numerous awards for their work.
This Senior Digital Project Manager will be a creative problem solver whose expertise allows them to make complex projects appear simple.
This Senior Digital Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project life cycle from initiation through to delivery and must be intimately familiar with the roles played by Creative, Design, Content, Production, User Experience, Development and Quality Assurance.
This Senior Digital Project Manager will advise on the feasibility of requirements, validating UX deliverables, understanding user and business goals, or planning to build and test across different platforms, devices and operating systems, the only thing that is certain is that no one day is ever the same.
This Senior Digital Project Manager’s responsibilities will be:
- Participate in business development activities, writing proposals, developing scope, estimates, and delivering pitches
- Execute the agency’s complex projects / programmes, leading the scoping and planning of these: owning statements of work, project plans, estimations, tracking and updating documentation through the project life-cycle
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered to time and budget
- Work with account and discipline leads to develop scope, timing and pricing based on business, user and functional requirements.
- Lead the mobilisation of project teams (lead kick-offs and follow internal resourcing processes)
- Lead the day to day management of project teams
- Define responsibilities and allocation of tasks with the project team
- Identify, manage and monitor project risks, issues and assumptions
- Own client communication through the course of the project delivery
- Be a strong collaborator and negotiator through the project
- Communicate project requirements clearly to ensure unity and understanding between the team
This Senior Digital Project Manager will:
- Have experience in managing of creative and development teams of up to 10+ people
- Have the ability to build strong and trusting relationships both with internal and external parties
- Be skilled at Interfacing with developers with an understanding of UI build technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Have exposure to agile / iterative methodologies
- Have experience in managing third party suppliers
- Be experience with brand and design work
- Be experienced in delivery digital UX and frontend build projects
Are you the smart and organised Senior Digital Project Manager we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS662b.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com