\, Central London (hybrid) – Up to £65k dependent on experience
We’re on the lookout for a strong Digital Project Manager to join a data and technology business who are working with a global retailer. As Digital Project Manager you’ll be responsible for managing a variety of digital projects, working alongside stakeholders and various teams to deliver your work. Are you the Digital Project Manager we are looking for?
Being a Digital Project Manager here means you’ll be working closely with the Client Services Director, data scientists, analysts, planners, technicians, account handlers and more. You’ll co-ordinate and manage resource to deliver high quality client outcomes, evaluate internal processes to support best practice and much more.
The Digital Project Manager we’re looking for is someone with great project management experience, qualifications and methodologies such as PRINCE, APM, CAPM, Agile, Scrum etc. You’ll have great understanding of data analytics and technical capabilities, being able to hit the ground running on their projects.
Here’s what you’ll be focusing on as Digital Project Manager:
- Close monitoring of project progress
- Keeping key team members and stakeholders up to date
- Co-ordinating and managing resource
- Identify risks and recommend / take measures to mitigate
- Support business with planning of workflow, prioritisation of projects and allocation of tasks
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Digital Project Manager:
- 4+ years project management experience
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Experience managing resources and building relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of data analytics
- Background in retail, loyalty or banking beneficial
If you think you’re the Digital Project Manager we’re looking for, please get in touch quoting JW1078.