My client is a well-established digital marketing agency who is growing from strength to strength. They are on the look-out for a passionate PPC and SEO Specialist to run and manage successful PPC and SEO strategies for a portfolio of clients from various sectors!
Offering hybrid working and strong progression, it’s a great time to join!
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Implement and manage effective digital marketing and PPC campaigns
- Planning and creating a variety of PPC campaigns such as Google Ads, Google Shopping and Bing Ads
- Overseeing existing campaigns such as implementing recommendations, analysing trends, recommending websites updates and writing engaging copy
- Analysis of website and campaign performance and creating and sending reports
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience
- Proficiency in Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- A strong understanding of PPC and SEO
- Ideally previous budget management experience
- An understanding of wider digital marketing activities such as SEO, social media and website
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic digital marketer who is a real team player, if this sounds like you, then please get in touch today! This position is commutable from Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots, Saffron Walden, Harlow, Bishops Stortford, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds and Ely.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.