Digital Marketing Executive, Ipswich -
The Company – Digital Marketing Executive
A leading, and well accredited marketing agency are looking for a motivated and proactive digital marketer to join their growing team. These guys offer a lovely, supportive working environment with real opportunities for progression, as well as personal and professional learning opportunities, flexible working, bonus schemes, regular reviews and promotions and funds to support a healthy lifestyle.
This role is perfect for someone who has 1+ years’ experience in digital marketing or is looking to start a career in digital marketing.
The Role - Digital Marketing Executive
The purpose of this role is to support and manage digital marketing campaigns as well as ensuring that strategies are aligned with clients goals and objectives. You will work across both B2C and B2B client campaigns. Your responsibilities will include:
Delivering various digital projects across SEO, paid social, website, user experience and more.
- Working collaboratively with team members to create aligned client campaigns.
- Organising time efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once.
- Handle SEO activity including website maintenance, analytics, backlinks, and content optimisation.
- Measure campaigns and produce reports with findings to present to team members and clients.
Requirements - Digital Marketing Executive
1+ years’ experience minimum in a digital marketing role.
- Working knowledge of SEO, websites, and analytics.
- Be a proactive and driven team member who wants to develop and grow within a progressive team.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
This business offers great flexible working options, so whether you are looking for a hybrid working pattern or remote working with office attendance a couple of times a quarter - all options can be considered! Their office is commutable from Suffolk, Cambridge, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Romford and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.