This job is archived
Digital Marketing Specialist, Ipswich -
The Company – Digital Marketing Specialist
A leading, and well accredited marketing agency are looking for a proactive and driven digital marketer to join their growing team. These guys offer a lovely, supportive working environment with real opportunities for progression, as well as personal and professional learning opportunities, flexible working, bonus schemes, regular reviews and promotions and funds to support a healthy lifestyle.
The Role - Digital Marketing Specialist
As a hands-on digital marketer, you will work across both B2C and B2B client campaigns, supported by the wider team, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering various digital projects across SEO, paid social, website, user experience and more.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to create aligned client campaigns.
- Organising time efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once.
Requirements - Digital Marketing Specialist
- 2-3 years’ experience minimum in a digital marketing role.
- Basic knowledge of coding, email templates, website updates, website management and setting up postings.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO.
- Be a proactive and driven team member who wants to develop and grow within a progressive team.
This business offers great flexible working options, so whether you are looking for a hybrid working pattern or remote working with office attendance a couple of times a quarter - all options can be considered! Their office is commutable from Suffolk, Cambridge, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Romford and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.