Digital and Performance Marketing Director, London/Hybrid working – Up to £60K
Are you a Digital and Performance Marketing Director, looking to join a fast-growing, innovative retail agency? If so, this role is the one for you. You’ll be joining an extremely talented team who run every element of a retail business including go-to-market strategy, web design and build, product source and compliance.
As Digital and Performance Marketing Director, you’ll be building your own team of specialists to create a dedicated team across two/three major brands.
The responsibilities of this Digital and Performance Marketing Director include:
- Lead entrepreneurially minded senior clients in an advisory capacity
- Helping FMCG brands to position themselves to deliver a robust Digital Marketing or eCommerce strategy
- Advising clients on competitor and data analysis, brand identity, customer profiling and digital marketing campaign implementation.
- Help brands outsource their eCommerce initiatives
The ideal Digital and Performance Marketing Director will also have the following:
- Digital/eCommerce strategy
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in creating digital strategies for retail brands.
- Data analytics
- PPC & SEO campaign direction and measurement
- CRM and email campaign experience
- Team leader, strong influencer
- Good understanding of creative agency operations
- Senior client relationship management
- Creative/Design driven – we want to deliver the best work
- Convincing sales approach with strong presentation skills
- Commercially strong
This agency is known for putting its employees first and offers a host of benefits including:
- Performance bonus
- Private healthcare,
- Life assurance to 3 times salary,
- Flexible working environment,
- Office closed from Xmas to NY and more besides
If this is the sort of Digital and Performance Marketing Director role you’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP119.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com