Data Analyst - £30-50K depending on experience, plus benefits.
This global independent agency needs an amazing Data Analyst for the development of data & technology solutions to change knowledge, attitudes, and behaviours in target audience groups.
This agency work with local partners and they are focused on tackling some of humanity's most challenging and important problems, in fragile states and developing countries. They aim to harness cutting-edge marketing, communications, and creativity, to foster behaviour change activity throughout the International Development sector.
This role will involve using multiple sources of data, best practices, critical thinking, driving data initiatives, valuing data, developing tools and techniques, and bringing new forms of thinking and insight from adjacent disciplines, all to further the activities and goals of the agency and client.
• Bring best practices in data & tech, machine learning, dynamic creative optimization, and collaborate to create effective dissemination programs.
• Secure and timely data processing, maintaining extraction, transformation, and loading processes.
• Regression modelling and natural language process to drive development of machine learning and cloud computing.
• Partner internally and externally to build attitudinal, knowledge, and behaviour-based audience-targeting tools.
• Regularly support and report on measures of performance.
• Collaboration with creative, production, and project teams to guide and consult on optimization, implementation, and data output.
• Situational awareness of
- Development sector best practices
- Applying concepts of adjacent industries
- Data & technological barriers, opportunities, innovations, and platforms in the region of interest.
• Experience working in an agency or marketing environment as a data analyst
• Understanding of social analytics, Google Analytics, and dealing with digital data from a marketing background.
• Knowledge of multiple forms of statistical modelling – both in development and the subsequent reporting of it.
• Experience in creating and implementing effective, business-wide data programs.
• Knowledge of fundamental techniques, tools, and practices of statistical modelling and data management.
• Ability to craft and present simple solutions to a highly complex problem in oral, written, and presentation forms.
This agency offers flexible working and generous benefits.