Analytics Associate Director, Remote / Central London – Up to £78k DOE plus benefits
This famous agency are part of one of the most successful global media groups around. They’re a data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Their clients are big, household names across tech, media, fashion, beauty and finance. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualised media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas. Are you the Analytics Associate Director they need?
About this Analytics Associate Director role:
This Analytics Associate Director will be accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of their executions and for delivering insights that enable them to innovate the work they deliver at the agency. This Analytics Associate Director will lead multi products projects, developing best practice and be main point of contact for other teams.
Some of the things they’d like this Analytics Associate Director to do:
- Build a deep understanding of marketing plans and their objectives to help account teams build comprehensive measurement, and test & learn plans
- Play an instrumental role in evolving and designing new, innovative measurement tools
- Managing the process through to delivery and take ownership of global roll out
- Manage and mentor analytical resource, ensuring the efficient flow of work through the team, the timely delivery of high-quality outputs and their continuing development as professionals
- Lead the creation of clear, robust and thought-provoking campaign reviews and insights
- Work with Account teams to help define the correct questions to get under the skin of campaign performance and then interrogate data sources to deliver the answers
- To help deliver “best in class” analytical capabilities across the agency with the wider Analytics team, including the use of new methods, techniques, tools and systems
- Develop innovative marketing campaigns and assist clients to define objectives
The skills we’re looking for in this Analytics Associate Director:
- Experience working in a data based role, ideally having a strong Statistics background
- An ability to delegate effectively
- Proficiency with programming tools such as SQL and 'R' required
- Any experience with Social Analytics tools such as Crimson Hexagon and Python preferred but not essential
- Solid experience with predictive analytics required
- Exposure to advanced & experimentation analytics (bonus)
- Exposure to measurement of both Direct Response and Brand Awareness campaigns
- Excellent at presenting data in a visually engaging and insightful manner that cuts through the noise
- Strong client relationship & business acumen
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong understanding of what data points can be collected and analysed in a digital campaign, and how each data point should be analysed
- Established and professional communication, presentation, and motivational skills
Are you the experienced digital, data and media-tech professional this top agency need right now? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS665.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.