Analytics Lead, Fully Remote – Up to £120k dependent on experience
We’re looking for an innovative Analytics Lead to join this fully remote digital media agency who are doing some incredible work. Their client roster are huge brands recognised across the world, and you’ll play a vital role in getting the most of their digital data. As Analytics Lead, you’ll manage Analytics teams through standardising processes and tools, automating tasks and delivering scalable solutions through big data platforms such as Google Cloud and AWS.
As Analytics Lead you’ll need strong statistical skills, proficiency with programming languages such as SQL, Python or R, a good understanding of the media industry and the different platforms used. You’ll have plenty of experience with digital media, as well as experience in managing analytics teams.
Defining and driving the analytics agenda will be at the heart of your role, working with clients to understand and manage their data, finding new ways to use it to achieve their objectives. You’ll need to manage internal process improvements, automating manual processes, optimise data delivery, re-designing data infrastructure and much more.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Analytics Lead:
- Manage and create growth for the analytics team, delivering multi-disciplinary solutions
- Work closely with clients to understand their objectives
- Drive design, building and launching new ways to use data available
- Work closely with different analytics teams as well as in other practices such as performance marketing, media buying and planning etc.
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Analytics Lead:
- Experience blending marketing analytics and management, usinig Big Data technologies and platforms
- Expertise in Google Cloud Platform / AWS technologies
- Proficiency with programming languages such as SQL, Python or R
- Good understanding of digital media
- Great statistical and modelling skills
If you’re the Analytics Lead we’re looking for the please do get in touch quoting JW1066.