CRM Strategist, Bath – Up to £55k dependent on experience. 100% remote working in the UK
This amazing agency produce seamless customer journeys, interactions and personalisation thanks to their excellent planning function. They use real data to make sophisticated decision-making. This agency are going from strength to strength and are now looking for CRM Strategist.
This CRM Strategist will be the center of any client engagement, working alongside the client lead/partner, product owner/manager and other SMEs to lead CRM strategy discussions and set the direction of the account.
This CRM Strategist will be doing the following:
- Leading the development of strategy sessions and output, be the champion for measurability and results reporting
- Creating clear, measurable plans and proposals for communications activity
- Making the complex simple: prepare compelling content, backed by data and present as simply as possible
- Proactively developing knowledge of the wider influences on clients’ businesses (e.g. macro-economics and consumer insights and trends) and regularly presenting findings and opinions
- Lead, challenge and influence the client, knowing that the best path is not necessarily the easiest one.
This CRM Strategist will:
- Engage and influence internal teams, be the glue that joins our proposition together.
- Collaborate with the client – develop a trusted relationship, be the person they look forward to speaking to, the person they want in their most important meetings
- Collaborate with partners and the industry – allocate time to industry trends and events, ensuring you are aware of relevant developments and key players.
- Be of a tenacious character and able to earn the trust of colleagues and clients through persuasive and professional communication of ideas and recommendations
- Data literate: be able to interpret data, to spot trends, and to direct analysis to identify new ones/test assumptions
- Adept in identifying the KPIs that matter, and brief internal resource on how and when they should be produced
- Able to concisely create recommendations, backed by data and with quantifiable KPIs for measurement
- Be able to design strategies and tactics in that are additive in terms of the data and insight created
- Demonstrable experience of taking a strategic idea or plan and create a compelling narrative to bring it to life
- Design customer journeys that are measurable and make appropriate use of data and technology
If this sounds like the perfect CRM Strategist role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference AP1001.