Client Partner (12-month maternity cover contract)
Up to £75,000 • yearly
Client Partner (12-Month Maternity Contract) – Customer Engagement Agency – Glos – £75k + bonus
This customer engagement agency is a leader in its field. Located around 80 miles west of London (1 hour 10 minutes on the train) it’s an out-of-town magnet for some of the best in the business.
After a ground-breaking 2021 with phenomenal client growth, they are now seeking a Client Partner / Business Director for a sizeable, retained account.
This maternity cover contract is due to begin in July / August.
If you are looking for life beyond the capital there is no better agency destination. Flexible working is also available with the role: 2 days at the agency with 3 work from home
This ambitious agency is part of an international network dedicated to delivering meaningful end-to-end experiences across the entire customer journey that transform organisations, deliver memorable experiences and engage customers across all channels.
Bringing together CX specialists and combining the power of rich insights, user-centric technology and experience-led design to transform business performance for their clients and partners, they are on a mission to become the UK’s best customer engagement agency.
The Client Partner roles
You will provide clear, sound leadership that will enable the business to develop both outstanding relationships with your clients’ businesses and outstanding work.
This will involve developing opportunities that enable the agency to use data, technology and creative to help the clients’ brands create work that makes a real difference and builds meaningful connections.
Acting as the senior client relationship driver, you will lead your client service team to deliver a strategic approach that achieves and exceeds income targets and delivers exceptional client service and creative thinking.
Direct management of a number of SADs and ADs will form part of both roles.
- An industry heavyweight with at least eight years’ marketing industry experience
- Solid CRM / DM / data experience
- Proven experience of growing income in an agency environment across a variety of blue-chip clients
- Strategic thinker with an excellent understanding of key industry influences and the ability to apply this thinking to a variety of clients and businesses
- Exceptional relationship builder with the ability to operate at a senior and strategic level with key clients
- Proven success at driving business change
- Ability to think positively and perform at pace and to a high standard – a cool head in a hot kitchen
- An integrated marketer – experienced in working across channels / media and capable of identifying opportunities to join up work and teams for the benefit of the consumer
- Financial services or retail experience preferred but not essential
- A compelling and highly credible presentation style that can command the client room
This role will be working on a ‘pillar client’ - a high-profile high street bank account which is integral to the agency’s growth and vision.
Sector and additional experience required
- Experience working with data & insight
- Experience leading teams and work withing a fast-paced environment
- CRM / loyalty experience
- Experience in leading the planning and delivery of integrated campaigns
- Experience and knowledge of translating ATL and brand activity through direct 1:1 channels:
Salary and benefits
You will join an agency where you can make a real difference in an environment that values people.
Not only will you be working with some of the most exciting talent in the industry, but you’ll also feel completely at home while working on award-winning projects for some of the biggest clients in the business.
Salary is negotiable based on experience (up to £75k plus bonus) and comes with some excellent hard and soft benefits commensurate with this senior title.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service