Creative Director – Experience Design – Hybrid/London – Up to £110K
This ‘think out of the box’ agency is a full-stack consultancy and communications company with the power of diversity and the imagination to seize the future. They are going places like never before and expanding the team to keep up with the demand. They now want the very best Creative Director – Experience Design.
Their Experience Designers see no delineation between product and service design and see human centred design and design thinking as a way to add demonstrable value to any challenge or opportunity.
This Creative Director will report into the Client Managing Director. You will plan, lead and oversee the strategic and creative process used to create and deliver products and communications.
As a Creative Director, Experience Design you will:
Set and maintain the standard of craft
- Help develop the experience design practice and contribute to its commercial success
- Take accountability for the success of clients and the experience design team
- Structure narratives for client presentations and push systematic design work to give impact and
- Frame business requirements and opportunities and translate strategic insights into consumer-facing experiences
- Partner with and lead multidisciplinary teams of Visual Design, Strategy, Account and Tech teams
to define and deliver experiences
- Provide direction in matters related to experience design and content strategy, including user
experience, user interface, & communications design
This Creative Director, Experience Design will bring:
- Substantial agency experience in digital concepting at a high level preferably from a digital agency
- Be hands-on with design when needed
- Excellent conceptual thinking, through to final design
- A passion for craft
- A portfolio of responsive web design and mobile app design
- Excellence in communicating at all levels internally and externally
- Good client-facing and relationship skills
- Experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in industry-standard design visualisation and prototyping
- Experience with briefing and working with front-end developers
And in return, you’ll receive:
- 29 days annual leave (including Birthday off + 3 at Christmas & New Year)
- 5% matched pension contributions
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Season ticket loans and Cycle to work scheme
- Gym discount
- Hybrid (2 days in the office 3 days at home) and Flexible working
If you are a Creative Director, Experience Design who loves to defy creativity borders and is looking to take your career to new heights, get in touch quoting the reference number AP1012.
You can also visit www.air-recruitment.com for more roles within the tech, marketing and creative sectors.