Finance Manager – Creative Agency
Salary: £55,000 -£65,000 + benefits
Location: Central London with hybrid working
Are you a talented and driven Finance professional seeking an exciting opportunity to grow your career in the fast-paced Media and Advertising industry? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join this award-winning creative agency and become an integral part of their finance department.
The role offers the potential for career growth, commercial exposure, with opportunities for line management responsibilities and mentorship of junior team members plus a brilliant company culture and benefits package.
- Manage month end management accounting tasks, including accruals, deferrals, and P&L management
- Conduct weekly client forecast meetings, presenting detailed variance analysis and provide insights on Variance to Forecast
- Monitor job tracking and challenge client teams to optimise profitability and perform reconciliations of fees and job costs
- Develop margin improvement plans and prepare profitability reporting
- Assist with financial forecasts, budgets, and KPI analysis
- Business partner with both financial and non-financial stakeholders across the organisation
- Supervise the Accounts Team, overseeing AP/AR
- Carry out other ad hoc duties as required
- CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA finalist or newly qualified
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in the Media and Advertising industry ideally with expertise in Revenue Accounting
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
This position has already received high interest so if you are interested apply today!!