Senior Client Manager, London (WFH 2/3 days) -
The Company – Senior Client Manager
A leading, and award-winning brand agency are looking for a proactive and driven Client Manager to join their team. If you have experience working within an agency, planning strategies, managing multiple clients & projects, and mentoring junior staff members, then this role is for you!
The Role – Senior Client Manager
The purpose of this role is to act as a liaison between the agency and the client by maintaining clear lines of communication between the client and team. You will ensure that the experience is excellent for both parties.
Your day-to-day could be….
- Implementing strategic content on behalf of clients.
- Contributing to new business pitches and working towards targets.
- Generating new business opportunities for clients as well as writing proposals, cost reports, and deadline plans.
- Preparing and managing monthly outside costs and fees.
- Mentor and manage junior staff members.
Requirements – Senior Client Manager
A background in B2C and working within an agency.
- Strong proposal writing skills to gain new business.
- Experience with budget management.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and clients.
This role does offer flexible working and due to the location of their offices, this role is commutable from Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Surrey and many more!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.