Client Services Director, Fully remote working (UK) – £75-£90k DOE plus benefits
This integrated creative agency are seeking an experienced team leader to join their successful team as Client Services Director. Your primary responsibilities will be to ensure their clients receive outstanding service; and to inspire, motivate and manage their Client Services Team.
They’re a passionate and dedicated team, and they’re proud to work with clients who share their values. As the agency’s Client Services Director, you’ll play a key role establishing and maintaining their culture of delighting clients. You’ll have a high level of understanding of the challenges clients face across multiple sectors and marketing channels. You’ll have the ability to make recommendations based on experiences in your field, both to their internal team and clients – as well as their stakeholders and suppliers. You are commercially aware and are keen to be part of the senior management team of an ambitious agency, working directly with the co-founders.
The kind of Client Services Director we’re looking for:
- You are pro-active, calm, rational under pressure, flexible, diplomatic, friendly, diligent and persuasive You have proven leadership experience in growing, managing and inspiring individuals and teams. You know how to retain (and hire) talented people in your team
- You are aware of the bigger strategic and financial challenges clients face, and have experience of what is required to retain those clients, develop new opportunities, and drive revenue growth
- You have strong financial and business acumen and understand how agencies achieve targets, grow and make profit.
- You can analyse figures and present recommendations to both team and founders You have a wealth of account management experience, having brought on new clients and grown existing accounts. You’ve built strong relationships with those clients in the past, and are adept at maintaining and deepening client relationships
- You have exceptional new business and client-facing skills, and are comfortable with senior-level client negotiations You know media including digital, broadcast, direct mail, print, non-traditional media; as well as interactive/online marketing programs that go beyond the scope of ‘media’ – such as affiliate and peer-to-peer programs
- You are fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication, you understand the value of listening, as much as talking In-depth knowledge of the charity, education and membership organisation sectors would be beneficial, but is not essential
Are you the senior client services pro this really warm and friendly creative agency need? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS712.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com