Digital Campaign Manager, Cambridge -
The Company – Digital Campaign Manager
A well-established agency based in Cambridge are looking for a driven Digital Campaign Manager (with PPC focus) to join their talented team. With a strong reputation and a passion for delivering a personal approach, this company needs someone who shares their commitment to excellent service.
The Role – Digital Campaign Manager
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Creating dynamic paid search strategies that deliver ROI
- Own and deliver the PPC strategy for a portfolio of clients
- Work closely with digital marketing specialists (clients and internally) to understand and agree clear campaign KPIs to meet business goals
- Report on the success of digital campaigns to clients and other stakeholders
The Requirements – Digital Campaign Manager
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Paid Social experience across all platforms
- A good working knowledge of CMS systems, including WordPress
- Experience with multiple platforms, e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing
- Experience working with Google Data Studio
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mind with Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools
- A self-starter and the ability to form strong relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integrated part of a well-known agency across the region, with strong presence who have a varied client list across both b2b and b2c. They offer great benefits, an enriching working environment, flexible working and a competitive salary.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Newmarket, Ely, Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots, Biggleswade, Saffron Walden, Royston, Haverhill, Bedford and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.