Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Business Development Manager
Leeds based (remote/hybrid/office based)
£35-45k + significant realistic bonus potential (up to £40k)
We're recruiting for a growing business with an incredibly exciting product servicing global consumer brands. Targeting large blue chip companies, you'll work closely with the wider business development team and marketing to take leads from demo through to client sign off.
Using your outstanding communication skills you will be responsible for:
- Following up on leads generated by the marketing team
- Supporting the targeting of new clients through account based marketing techniques
- Presenting the software and demosntrating features and benefits
- Agreeing commercial terms with the client
- Handing over to customer success to ensure long term customer satisfaction.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience in a marketing agency, digital environment or tech/SaaS
- Presentation skills
- Business development experience
- Commercial astuteness
- Drive, enthusiasm and energy
This is an unusual opportunity for business development people currently in agency to significantly increase their on target earnings in a fast growth business delivering technology solutions in a marketing environment.
Please contact Jonathan Hirst at Network Marketing with your CV to discuss this role further.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
A bit about us, although really it’s all about you... It’s simple. At Network Marketing, our heart’s in marketing recruitment. It’s the only kind of recruitment we do. If you’re in the position of looking for a marketing job you can be confident we will be open and honest about our prospects of securing you your next challenge. With our vast experience across markets and marketing discipline...