Campaign Operations Manager, Twickenham - Up to £40k dependent on experience
This Campaign Operations Manager role is with a huge name brand with global reach across Europe, US and Asia. As Campaign Operations Manager you’ll be responsible for co-ordinating a variety of marketing automation campaigns covering email, CRM and data.
You’ll oversee the execution of email marketing campaigns, being the primary contact for offshore campaign teams, managing day-to-day operations and troubleshooting campaign issues. You’ll provide expertise on marketing campaigns, workflows, data and campaign automation, and handling reporting and finances.
If you’re a Campaign Operations Manager with great knowledge in marketing automation and CRM, we want to hear from you. You’ll optimise automation processes and improve output, working collaboratively with teams across the business. As Campaign Operations Manager you’ll have great interpersonal skills, and great with keeping organised.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Campaign Operations Manager:
• Oversee the execution of all marketing programs, focused specifically on email
• Provide subject matter expertise of marketing campaigns, workflows, data and campaign automation
• Develop process documentation and specifications around campaign execution including campaign booking, setup, testing, deployment, QA and post campaign reporting.
• Act as primary contact for the offshore campaign team, managing day-to-day operations and troubleshooting campaign issues/setups
• Proactively work with the offshore team to monitor workload, review and set priorities
Below is what they’re expecting to see in this Campaign Operations Manager:
• Great experience in marketing automation, CRM and email
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Enjoy working with technology
• Understanding of at least one marketing automation / campaign management platform
If you think you’re the Campaign Operations Manager we’re looking for please get in touch quoting JW1050.