25-strong creative agency with a digital slant seeks talented Account Manager to work on some amazing charity / fundraising clients.
This agency’s mantra is simple: to create ideas and campaigns that make the world better. They are proud to work with clients who share their values.
You don’t need charity / fundraising experience to qualify, but you DO need a digital skillset and a desire to work in the not-for-profit sector.
The agency and deliverables
The agency’s offering is integrated with deliverables that include but aren’t limited to strategy, branding, advertising, digital, motion / animation, direct marketing, design for print and events.
The Account Manager role
As an enthusiastic Account Manager with a strong digital skill set, you’ll play a key role managing day-to-day client relationships. You’ll also be responsible for helping grow new and existing client accounts, developing the agency’s reputation and expertise in the Charity, Education and Membership sectors.
You will report into an Account Director and work alongside a Senior Account Manager.
A quick thinker with plenty of experience working on digital campaigns, you're an expert at managing the minutiae of multiple projects and have at least two years’ agency experience. You’re ambitious, thrive on working in a team and owning accounts, and are looking to take the next step in your career.
You are also commercially aware and keen to work as part of a team to hit sales milestones and agency financial targets.
- Excel at managing relationships and workloads, both externally with clients, partners, suppliers, and internally with a team
- Have strong organisational abilities and are able to wear many ‘hats’
- Can facilitate projects on time, to budget and in line with expectations
- Are a people person and enjoy working as part of a small team
- Are comfortable presenting and want to help manage pitches and proposals for new business
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Can talk in depth about digital projects and help identify opportunities and nurture key clients
- Have a head for numbers and revel in the detail of budgets and quoting
- Are keen to utilise your digital experience and help inspire members of the team
- Are ambitious and thrive in a supportive team environment
Salary and benefits
Salary is dependent on experience and additional benefits include 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays + office closure over Christmas, an employee assistance programme to give you support with your wellbeing, career development plan and progression opportunities.
Work from home policy
The agency operates a hybrid working model, with the team predominantly working from home. Their office in Old Street is open for key meetings, occasional office work and catching up face-to-face.
Digitally savvy agency Account Managers with a passion to work in the charity / fundraising space, please send us your CV today!
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.