Account Managers (AM) fill a pivotal role between the Client Services Team and the Operations team. They are responsible for agreeing the required services with the client and then ensuring that the Operations teams delivers them on time, on brief and on budget.
At the core of the AM role is the creation and management of an effective Project Plan. By advising the AD and client on the planned timeline and deliverables for each service, the AM ensures that client expectations are realistic and fulfilled.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting the AD in strategy discussions and planning meetings with clients.
- Creating and managing project plans to deliver services on time, on brief and on budget.
- Managing client communications around service delivery (while the AD manages the client relationship).
- Liaising with the Operations team to ensure that services are delivered according to agreed plans.
- Preparing monthly reports (with input from Ops Team) and presenting reports with the AD.
- Contributing to Client Services Team meetings.
Required skills include:
- Excellent knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Salary Range - £ 26,000 - £34,000