SENIOR LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
RECRUITMENT MANAGER - LONDON CITY
What is the role?
This permanent position will lead a team of technology specialist recruiters in a 180/delivery capacity, crossing all commercial and private sectors and forming part of both the London Leadership Team and the national technology leaders.
The successful candidate will be passed roles to work on by our client engagement and key account management team and they will manage these roles in addition to managing their recruitment team. They will also be integral to designing the strategy for candidates and clients and the implementation of the national technology strategy within the UK & Ireland too.
The role will report in to the technology director for London and be a member of the London city Leadership Team.
What does the role entail?
We are looking to hire a billing people leader who can increase productivity and grow the team to 10 in the short term. Leading from the front, you will enjoy developing staff, creating meaningful relationships with new and existing clients and becoming a subject matter expert in Technology. This will include:
- Managing a team of talented delivery recruitment consultants
- Performance manage and upskill team members
- Interviewing and assessing Technology talent
- Proactively providing resourcing solutions for roles
- Work with Directors, Managers, Consultants and Account Managers to retain and grow existing high spend clients through delivery of recruitment.
- Commercial strategic thinking to support the client engagement team identify new opportunities
- Attend meetings with key decision makers (C Suite, Head of or Director) to take on new roles.
- Own management strategy
- Report on progress at monthly meetings and influence Directors to embed client strategy across the business.
To be successful in this role:
- This position requires a high level of understanding and engagement with candidates
- This position will require over 2 years in a Technology recruitment role within agency
- Development of dedicated training to consultants and ongoing upskilling of consultant population
- Commercial understanding of the client side of agency recruitment so we can effectively support those winning new business
- Development of a portfolio of candidates for whom you will have full accountability for the relationship.
- Management experience within sales or recruitment.
What you get in return:
For the right person this is a potentially career changing opportunity to build out significant teams within high growth markets.
You will get:
- An on target earnings of £43,000 - £60,000
- The chance to grow your career exponentially.
- To be part of the global technology boom and join the fastest growing Hays sector.
- Direction from highly experienced Technology Directors
- Experience of working in a scale-up environment
- Continuous learning and development, both professionally and personallyAccess to Technology specific tools which enable you to open doors with candidates and clients.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or interested in a similar senior position please apply today!
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.