Are you seeking a new opportunity within a PR and Marketing agency that offer fantastic opportunities for progression and personal growth as well as the chance to work amongst a talented, close-knit, and sociable team? If so, I’d love to hear from you!
As the PR Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing the monitoring of press coverage and collation of reports when required
- Working with the wider team to research and develop proposals for clients, developing client programmes, and nurturing relationships
- Overseeing junior team members’ work, ensuring deadlines are met and delivered to the highest quality standards
- Implementing creative marketing process such as brainstorming and creative programme development
- Researching and writing up news releases across a variety of media channels
The requirements – PR Manager
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Ideally 5+ years of agency experience
- Experience delivering a mixture of public relations and marketing activity
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable managing direct reports effectively
If you have experience working in a similar position and are looking to join an energetic and exciting company, we want to hear from you!
Due to the location of the office, this role would be ideally suited to those living in Newmarket, Cambridge, St Neots, St Ives, Huntingdon, Stevenage, Haverhill, Royston, Norwich and Ely.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.