Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
The Company - Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join a well-established, full-service communications agency in Letchworth Garden City. With nearly 20 years of experience in a specialist sector, this is an exciting time to join their team of circa 40.
This is a hybrid position, working 2 days in the office per week.
The Role – Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Reporting to the directors, and working very closely with the wider teams, your responsibility will include:
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Taking ownership of day-to-day client contact, delivering a range of communications projects effectively and efficiently.
- Contributing to the strategic development of projects and accounts, identifying and planning communications activities.
- Ensuring projects are delivered with adherence to timelines and budgets, liaising with other agency departments.
Requirements - Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
- A minimum of 2 years agency experience in communications for Account Manager, or 4+ for Senior Account Manager.
- Strong project and account management experience, with excellent communication skills both internally with teams and client-facing.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- A degree in marketing, communications or a science subject would be advantageous but not essential.
This is a hybrid position, working 2 days in the office per week and 3 remotely. Suitable commutable locations include Baldock, Hitchin, Stevenage, Knebworth, Welwyn, Welwyn Garden City, Biggleswade, Shefford, Sandy, Royston, St Neots, Luton, Dunstable, St Albans, Bedford, Bishops Stortford, Milton Keynes, Watford, and Saffron Walden.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View]
63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.