Account Manager, Colchester
We are delighted to be working with one of the leading, full service online and offline marketing agencies based in Colchester, Essex.
They are looking for a forward-thinking, driven and ambitious Account Manager to join their agency on a full-time permanent basis.
The Role – Account Manager
The Role will be fast-paced, but more importantly fun as the agency work with some really big clients across the UK and have a very hard-working team of individuals working towards the company’s success!
This role sits within the client services team, reporting to the account director. Some of the main job responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements
- Working closely with the creative and development teams, which meet deadlines and budgets set.
- Quoting and managing invoices
- Building close relationships with your clients and creating long-term relationships
- Project manage client needs and also work closely with the Account Executive
About You – Account Manager
They are looking for someone who is an all-round online and offline marketer, which includes social media management, email campaigns, collateral creation, content and copy. It’s important that the ideal candidate will have previously worked in an agency, and would certainly suit a Senior Account Executive looking for that next step!!
- Ideally degree level in marketing or equivalent 2/3 years agency experience
- Previous account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and client needs
- Be a team player
This is a great role for someone who enjoys the fast-paced environment and loves working alongside some great companies. So, if you have previous account manager experience, some experience in people management, we would love to hear from you!!
This position offer hybrid working, with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home! Due to the location of this role it is commutable from Colchester, Chelmsford, Sudbury, London, Manningtree, Halstead, Braintree and Witham to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.