Project Manager, Central London / Remote – Up to £45k dependent on experience
Are you an Account / Project Manager with advertising experience? Do you have a passion for working in the charity and not-for-profit sector? As Account Manager you’ll play a vital role in growing the agency’s offering, so will ideally come from an integrated creative agency background.
This role will be working with their digital content, education and charity clients, so having some previous experience in this area will be a bonus for this. Being an Account Manager means you’ll be overseeing account finances, assisting both junior and senior colleagues, working closely with clients and much more. We’re looking for an Account Manager with great agency experience who is ready to kick on within a new role.
As Account Manager you’ll have the opportunity to work on campaigns covering everything from digital, social and email through to print, CRM and branding. Is this the kind of Account Manager you’re looking for? We want to hear from you.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Account Manager:
- Overseeing campaign development, ensuring timely delivery
- Experience in Digital campaigns, eg. Banners, social media.
- Working on a wide variety of campaigns
- Assisting the rest of the team with workload when needed
- Working closely with clients to understand objectives and expectation
Sound like your kind of Account Manager role? Here’s what they’re looking for in this Account Manager:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Good with numbers
- Eye for detail
- Desire to kick on in your career
- Ability to oversee different campaigns simultaneously
Please quote ILS005 when applying for this Account Manager role.