Senior Account Manager/ Account Director
A leading, and award-winning marketing agency are looking for a strategically minded Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join their team. Ideally, you’ll be an existing Account Manager or Senior Account Manager within a Marketing Agency looking for your next step up in progression.
The Role – Account Director – Leicester
Joining a rapidly growing agency, you’ll be responsible for managing 3-4 clients within the property sector.
Your day-to-day could be….
- Working on an account group of multiple clients creating, implementing and delivering strategic marketing plans which will encompass the full marketing mix.
- Work closely with the in house design and digital teams.
- Negotiate and purchase services and media from external suppliers to maximise profitability
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Manage a small team of 3-4 direct reports
- Regularly attend client meetings which will involve some travel across the UK.
Requirements – Senior Account Manager
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of building and nurturing client relationships
- Ideally line management experience
- Above all you will need to be a confident, highly motivated, driven and an excellent team player!!
This role does offer flexible working after a 1 month office based induction you can work from home up to 2 days per week. Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Leicestershire, Coventry, Melton Mowbray, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and parts of the West Midlands.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.