You either love your current job in marketing but would like to move up to the next level or you love the art of communicating but have never thought about moving into marketing, either way I have a warm and unique company and role for you.
This Agricultural PR & Marketing Agency is a lovely company to work for. They are warm, friendly, inclusive, team-focussed but positively encourage entrepreneurial spirit at the same time. They are ahead of the curve and innovative in their approach. They are growing and this is your chance to grow your career with them. You will have support when you need it and freedom when you don’t.
They keep gaining more and more new clients, so they must be doing something right! They need ‘get on with it’ people to join the team and work with some of the best brands in Crop Production, agriculture and Food. The ideal people will be confident in planning strategy and tactics as well as building strong relationships with people and organisations.
The business is based in Oxfordshire but this role can be a home based role, hybrid role or office based role – which ever suites you best.
Who you are and what you will be doing;
- Have a flair for marketing and an understanding of traditional and social media marketing
- A good understanding and/or experience of UK agriculture
- successful track record as an Account Manager or Account Executive, ideally gained within a communications/PR agency
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of a clients' business, the market place and the issues affecting them and use insight to secure and develop business.
- Experience of generating business proposals, preparing and delivering pitches
- Demonstrate a high level of presentation skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated, with natural relationship building talents
- Commercially astute with strong numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Experience within agriculture, the food chain, animal health or land-based industries will be a strong advantage
- The ability to work autonomously and use initiative
What you will be rewarded with:
- Good competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Career growth and progression through the business
- Support when you need it and freedom when you need it
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to [Register to View]
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.